1. Question : A person is released from prison but a few
months later gets arrested for committing another crime. This later offense is known as:
2. Question : The process by which people judge others based on standards that are relative to those in their own backgrounds is called:
3. Question : Ethnicity refers to
4. Question : When a group is systematically denied access to the same goods, services, treatments and opportunities as those in the dominant group, they are thought to experience
5. Question : A person who works a full time job at minimum wage who supports a spouse and two children will likely be
6. Question : Studies indicate that
7. Question : According to Merton’s strain theory, what type of person is a drug dealer?
8. Question : Prejudice is an____________________ while discrimination is an________________.
9. Question : Which of the following demographic characteristics is NOT linked to higher social rankings?
10. Question : Which group is most likely to donate to charity?